Are you an experienced accountant looking for something new? Would you like to join a young ambitious firm with exciting plans for continued growth and development?
Gildernew & Co. are presently recruiting a part qualified / fully qualified Accountant to join our Accounts & Audit Team in Dungannon. You will join a successful team of professionals who love engaging with clients, delivering first class customer service and expert business advice across a range of business sectors.
The successful candidate may be qualified by examination or by experience. Previous recent practice experience is however essential.
You will be working across a range of limited company, partnership and sole trader clients preparing accounts and tax returns from computerised packages and source records. You will be providing support to senior accountants in the firm and building your own portfolio of client work over time.
As well as gaining solid experience on accounts, tax and general business matters, you will also have an opportunity to assist with business plans, financial projections and restructuring projects as the need arises.
The successful candidate should have:
- Completed (or be at an advanced stage of completion of) a course of study for ACA/ACCA or other recognised professional accountancy qualification;
- Previous practice experience in working on accounts preparation and book-keeping for business and personal clients;
- Experience in preparing personal and company tax computations and returns;
- Ambition and personal commitment to build a successful career in accountancy;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships;
- High level of expertise in use of Microsoft packages and experience in computerised accounting software;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines; and
- Good organisational skills and time management ability.
This a great opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing firm with fantastic career progression prospects.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
To find out more, call Gerard Gildernew on 07900 578 107 for a confidential discussion or email your CV with a cover letter to Gerard.email@example.com
Posted on November 8, 2019