Trainee Chartered Accountant opportunity
We are recruiting for this graduate position for our office in Dungannon, Co. Tyrone.
The successful candidate will join our Accounts & Audit team and work across a range of accounts, audit and consultancy assignments from our offices at Northland Row, Dungannon.
- Min 2:1 or higher degree (expected or awarded)
- Strong A level results and sound academic background
- Grade B or above in Maths and English at GCSE level
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Strong communication skills
- An interest in business and commerce
- Expected start date September 2023
The appointee shall receive full financial and study leave support to complete their Chartered Accountancy professional examinations to obtain the CA qualification.
Any additional information should be submitted by email to include cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on June 1, 2023