Payroll Administrator (32.5 hours p.w.)
We wish to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will assist in delivering first class outsourced payroll services to a broad range of clients.
- The responsibilities for this role include:
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls for clients;
- Maintain computerised payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating and inputting data accurately and promptly;
- Run payroll reports, prepare payment summaries, liaise with client personnel;
- Process pension entries required under auto-enrolment;
Monthly and year end reporting to HMRC, Revenue Commissioners and pension providers;
- Assist with queries relating to wages, deductions and time records; and
Other duties as the need arises.
The successful candidate will have experience of running computerised payroll end to end for weekly and monthly pay runs. You should have a strong academic background and B grade or above in GCSE Maths and English.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed at interview stage.
To apply, submit your CV with cover letter to Gerard.Gildernew@gildernewandco.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th July 2020 at 5.00pm.
Gildernew & Co. is an equal opportunities employer.