Business Advice & Planning
A good business plan will help you to achieve your goals, while investors and lending institutions will want to scrutinise it before considering an investment or loan application. We can provide the specialist advice and guidance you need to make the right impression and to get you the right result.
A core part of our services at Gildernew & Co is business advice and planning, as we’re committed to helping our clients improve their businesses and make them more efficient and successful. From the outset, our team will be on hand to offer tailored, professional advice that works for your individual circumstances, getting to know you and your business to ensure the most effective results.
We believe that forward-planning and developing a bespoke business strategy is the key to success, and we’ll discuss this with you in our one-to-one advice sessions. Our friendly team are passionate about helping clients to excel in their businesses, and will give as much support as you need, walking you through the processes and explaining everything as required.
We also provide professional business valuations and have years of experience in buying and selling businesses. It’s always best to have as much information as possible when considering a purchase or a sale – and all your affairs must be in order – but Gildernew & Co can assist with all this and more.
Our team has built up good professional relationships in the industry over the years, so you can rest assured that we’ll always provide insightful advice and support you in the best possible way.
Our business advice and planning services include:
• Business set-up/start-up
• Business strategy/planning sessions
• Business improvement programmes
• Professional business valuations
• Buying and selling businesses (More than 10 years’ experience)
• Financing, re-banking and restructuring: We have expert knowledge and a good relationship with the banks, including
achieving significant debt write-downs for our clients.
• Handling shareholder disputes: We work with shareholders and their solicitors to put measures in place so that if disputes arise we can come in and prepare expert advice and get shareholders in the value and exit process. Our team provides realistic straight-talking advice.
• Similarly, if a dispute has blown up, we work with solicitors, mediators, arbitrators and the courts in working through the commercial and tax aspects of settlements or work-outs.
What Our Clients Say
“Gerard and Claire have been advising our family business for almost ten years now. For us, their commercial knowledge and hands-on attention are ever present. They have worked with us as we have grown and developed our business, sharing their financial, technical and business knowledge in a way we can follow and understand. Most importantly, they are at the end of the phone when we need to speak to them.”
Caledon Precision Engineering Ltd – Tanya Knox