Receptionist / Office Administrator
Are you passionate about good customer service?
Are you looking for a new opportunity for the new year which is just around the corner?
If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
We are a modern and dynamic firm of chartered accountants and insolvency practitioners based in Dungannon. We wish to appoint a full-time Receptionist/Office Administrator to our busy office support team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Five GCSE grades including Grade C or above in Maths and English;
- Strong IT skills and experience in MS Word and Excel; and
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in a busy client facing environment (e.g. hotel receptionist, office administration, car dealership).
On completion of a period of training, the appointee will:
- Manage a busy switchboard and reception desk;
- Meet , greet and deal with visitors to the office;
- Provide administrative support to management and staff;
- Work on the firm’s document management system including copying, scanning and filing;
- Prepare new client set ups, anti-money laundering checks, general compliance;
- Other administrative duties as they arise.
A competitive salary and holiday entitlement is on offer to the right candidate.
Applicants should submit a cover letter of application outlining your suitability for the role with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday 13th December 2021.
Posted on November 23, 2021