The Small Business Grant Scheme,
The Retail, Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Grant Scheme and,
The Business Support Grant Scheme for rental properties and/or properties with a Total NAV of £1,590 or below
Last day for applications is TOMORROW – Wednesday 20 May 2020.
If you have not yet applied, you will need to get your application submitted immediately. Otherwise you will miss out.
Apply now at https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/node/23015
If you have made an application and not yet received the grant or a confirmation email, contact Land & Property Services immediately on Tel: 0300 200 7809.
Other Grants & Schemes available
1.The Self-Employment Income Support Scheme opened last week and many clients have completed their applications on-line.
- Grants of up to £7,500 may be payable.
- If you have not checked your eligibility, click here to access the scheme.
2.Bounce Back Loans of up to £50,000 are now available to trading business from all the main N.I. and U.K. banks.
- The application process is “self-certification” and is quick and easy to complete.
- Speak to your bank or contact us for more info.
3.Intertrade Ireland is offering financial support of up to £2,000/€2,250 towards professional advice to help business affected by Covid-19.
- You must be engaged in cross border trade and have built up a credible trading history for at least 18 months.
- Click here to find out more.
4. A new Micro Business Hardship Fund has been launched to assist NI based micro-businesses and social enterprises unable to access other Covid-19 support measures.
- An online eligibility checker is due to be launched shortly.
5. The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme has been extended to 31 October 2020.
- Employees will be able to return part-time and still be part of the scheme from 1 August 2020.
- If you need help with your reclaim, speak to us.
6. Remember, any VAT payments due between 20 March and 30 June 2020 are automatically deferred to 31 March 2021.
7.Self-assessment Payments on Account due on 31 July 2020 are also deferred until 31 January 2021.
If you have any queries on any of the financial supports referred to above, or on any other business matter, contact us on 028 8772 4697.
Posted on May 19, 2020