Bookkeeper / Accounts Technician
We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Technician to join our busy office in Dungannon.
You will be an ambitious individual who is looking to join a modern and progressive practice with fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression.
The role includes:
- Providing bookkeeping for a range of clients (office based and on client site)
- Assisting with outsourced payroll;
- Assisting with preparing and submitting VAT returns; and,
- Assisting the Accounts/Audit team with accounts work when required.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record with:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including at least Grade C in Maths and English;
- At least Level 4 Certificate from the Institute of Accounting or Tax Technicians.
Experience in using computerised accounting software packages (e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks) is desirable but not essential.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working hours and a strong health and well-being culture to the right candidate.
Applicants should submit a CV with cover letter of application to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 9th July 2021.
Posted on June 23, 2021