Qualified & Part Qualified Roles available
At Gildernew & Co. we deliver top quality accounting, tax and advisory services to a broad and varied range of business and personal clients across the island of Ireland.
We are currently recruiting to qualified and part qualified Accountant roles in our Accounts & Tax department based in our Dungannon office.
As an Accountant in our Accounts team, you will be working closely with our client managers on the day-to-day delivery of accounting and tax services to our clients across the country. The role will include:
- Preparing annual accounts and tax returns for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders;
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and job/product costings;
- Assisting clients with the implementation and day to day operation of their accounting software (e.g. Xero, Sage, Quickbooks)
- Training and coaching trainee colleagues
- Dealing with banks, solicitors and other professionals on client matters.
- Assisting with ad hoc client queries.
You will have a genuine interest in business and will be a strong team player.
You will be confident, articulate, have strong attention to detail and be committed to progressing your career with us. In return, we will offer full structured training and the opportunity to participate in external accredited training.
Experience and qualifications
- Previous experience working in an accounting role.
- (For our qualified roles) you will hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA).
- (For our part-qualified roles) you hold a minimum of accounting technician qualification (Level 5) or be undertaking ACA/ACCA training at present.
- You will have achieved at least B Grade in Maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent examination).
- You will have strong IT skills (Word, Excel).
- Full clean driving licence.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Funded accredited external study/ qualification.
- 33 days’ annual leave per annum.
- Flexible working options.
- Strong social community.
- Opportunity to travel between Dungannon and Belfast offices.
- Early finish Friday.
To find out more about this role, please contact Claire McElduff directly in confidence on 028 87724 697.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org