Associate – Restructuring & Insolvency
At Gildernew & Co., our Restructuring & Insolvency team works with a broad range of law firms, accountancy practices, banks and alternative funders providing expert restructuring advice and specialist insolvency services to referred clients. We are recognised as one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent insolvency practices.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate to our Restructuring & Insolvency (R&I) team based in our Dungannon office and in our Belfast office (two roles).
As Associate in our R&I team, you will deliver a key role in the team, assisting with the take-on and delivery of restructuring and insolvency cases across the region. You will be hands on in dealing directly with company directors, sole traders, accountants, and solicitors, as well as funders and bankers across a range of advisory and insolvency appointment cases. You will also be the first point of contact for employees, creditors and other stakeholders on live cases. You will handle cases from the moment they break right through to completion.
You will ideally have previous experience in a professional accounting, insolvency or legal field.
You will be confident, articulate, have strong attention to detail and be committed to progressing your career with us. In return, we will offer full structured training and the opportunity to participate in external accredited training (CPI, JIEB).
Experience and qualifications
- Have previously worked in an accounting, insolvency or law field.
- Hold a third level qualification (or higher) in Accounting or Law.
- Have achieved at least B Grade in Maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent examination).
- Have strong IT skills (Word, Excel).
- Full clean driving licence.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Funded accredited external study/ qualification.
- 33 days’ annual leave per annum.
- Flexible working options.
- Strong social community.
- Opportunity to travel between Dungannon and Belfast offices.
- Early finish Friday.
To find out more about this role, please contact Gerard Gildernew directly in confidence on 07900 578 107.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com