Covid-19 Financial Support Measures
The Government has this evening made several announcements of further Government support for businesses struck by the coronavirus outbreak.
Over the course of the next short while, we will digest the latest statements and await more details but, for now, the latest announcements this evening are as follows:
- A rates break for ALL Northern Ireland businesses from April to June 2020;
- 2020/21 domestic rates bills will not be issued until June 2020 (normally issued in April);
- Further Government backed loans for affected business – loans of up to £5M with six months’ interest free;
- Announcement of grant funding for businesses in certain sectors ;
- Mortgage holidays for 3 months to be made available by lenders on request;
- Commitment to make further announcements in the coming days.
We have prepared a summary of the key tax support measures presently available. See link attached Client 170320
Contact us for further information on 028 8772 4697 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
17 March 2020
Posted on March 21, 2020